(02) 9810 3117
Foundation House is a non-profit alcohol, drug and gambling treatment centre run by the Construction Industry Drug and Alcohol Foundation (the Foundation). Foundation House provides outpatient counselling and a Drug, Alcohol and Gambling Residential Rehabilitation Program, a 28-day 12-step abstinence-based living skills program for males and females. It is available to the construction industry workforce, members of their families and to members of the general public.
General support services
The following listed services are not directly affiliated with the Drugs or Alcohol Not at Work campaign.
Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS)
Metro (02) 9361 8000; Rural 1800 422 599
Call ADIS any time of the day or week for support, information, advice, crisis counseling and referral to services in NSW.
ADIS provides 24-hour 7-day telephone counselling, information and referral for people with an alcohol or drug problem. People can access:
- Immediate counselling and support including crisis intervention
- Support in dealing with the impact of drug use on the family
- Information on how to reduce the harm associated with drug use
- Information and referral to treatment and support services across NSW
Family Drug Help
1300 660 068
Family Drug Help (FDH) provides a specialist service to support family members and friends who are concerned about a loved one’s alcohol and other drug use.
13 11 14
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Mens Referral Service
1300 766 491
The Men’s Referral Service (MRS) provides anonymous and confidential telephone counselling, information and referrals to men to help them take action to stop using violent and controlling behaviour.
1300 78 99 78, 24 hours
MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. The service is available from anywhere in Australia and is staffed by professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues. Through their dedicated counselling services, available through a range of modalities, MensLine provides:
- A safe and private place to talk about concerns
- Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concerns
- Relevant information and linkage to other appropriate services and programs as required