Construction Charitable Works
(02) 6230 1320
Construction Charitable Works (CCW) is a charitable organisation determined to improve the lives of building and construction workers and their families during their time of need. CCW continuously support the community through multiple avenues including detoxification and rehabilitation, trauma response, mental health services, health promotion/training and welfare and support services.
The following listed services are not directly affiliated with the Drugs or Alcohol Not at Work campaign.
Directions – Pathways to Recovery
(02) 6132 4800
Directions offer a range of support services including self help groups, counselling and detox.
General support services
Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS)
24 Hour Helpline (02) 6207 9977
ADIS is provided for all residents of the ACT who think they, or a family member or friend may have an alcohol or drug problem. The 24 hour Helpline is staffed by professional workers from our Alcohol and Drug Program, and provides:
- Information on alcohol and other drug and associated issues
- Advice on assisting and managing people who may have alcohol and other drug issues
- Support to people affected directly or indirectly by alcohol and drug use
Family Drug Help
1300 660 068
Family Drug Help (FDH) provides a specialist service to support family members and friends who are concerned about a loved one’s alcohol and other drug use.
24 hours 1300 78 99 78
MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. The service is available from anywhere in Australia and is staffed by professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues. Through their dedicated counselling services, available through a range of modalities, MensLine provides:
- A safe and private place to talk about concerns
- Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concernsRelevant information and linkage to other appropriate services and programs as required
13 11 14
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.